DIY for my budget sake

You want a new shelf but you don't have money? Yes, we're gang because I am! I was planning to buy a new shelf for my room because of the old one quite ugly but it still in good condition tho. I've been used it literally for years, I don't really remember when my mom bought it. Talk about my mom, I already told her that I need a new shelf and her just "alah pakai jelah yang tu elok lagi kan" the answer was as expected. Since my allowance isn't enough, I have decided to bought spray and painted by my shelf. I usually don't really made a diy thing like this but you know, the condition forces me to.

So, I went to the nearest hardware shop and I got about two white sprays for RM7 each one. You want to know some shameless story? I forgot to bring my money and when I want to pay it I was like omg omg whats wrong with me that was a shame. Not to mention, I ask her if debit card was available just in case, and she laughs. I'M SO STUPID GAWD THIS IS HARDWARE SHOP NOT TESCO LAH SENGAL. Yeah, don't be dumb like me. Dumbish Nisa.


2 white sprays that I had bought! So let's start to play with the spray


This photo was taken before I sprayed my shelf. My shelf was brown and it looks so kusam. I was expecting 1 spray is enough for this shelf but it runs out very fast after the shelf half completed. Thanks to myself, i bought another one.


Second spray


It's finished! I forgot to bought gloves and my hands full of white dots. You know the struggle to clean it before take wudhu is pretty hard i told you. Not only my hands, but also my shirt and tudung. Huhu i should wear apron LOL.

Here is the result


I was expecting a better result than this tbh. I'm quite not satisfied with the finishing but its better than the original one.




The surface looks tak cantik but it's okay lah. With the remain sprays, i make the second round while praying hard it was enough.


And...


Omg that was a pain!!!! My spray was running out in the middle of my work. Crap.

For the next day, i bought another 3 sprays. My money was decreasing, but the happiness is important despite this. Can you guess what i was spraying to? I'ts my room window grille!


I'm sorry mom for having a daughter like me. Please forgive my doing.


Basically, i was enjoying spraying this grille. Idk why, maybe because it's raining and the temperature is coooooooooool?

It turns out like



I did not regret what I was doing. Huhu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I though it was different

Buat karipap, karipap tak jadi